When WaterField wanted to design a laptop for professionals, they went to the pros for input. WaterField designed the Pro with input from a couple thousand of their customers who know what they want in a work bag. The result is a backpack that’s at home in any business setting and loaded with every feature you could need.
The exterior is 1050 denier black ballistic nylon accented with a full-grain leather front panel and grab handle. It measures 13.5″ wide x 16.5″ tall x 7.0″ deep, weighs 2.9 lbs, and has a volume of 25.5 liters. Other features include:
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the optional Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office or travel.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers throughout.
- Comfortable shoulder straps and wicking panels on the back to prevent sweating.
- Stands upright when it’s set down and doesn’t sag while you’re wearing it.
The optional Executive Folio fits in the back chamber and can serve as a laptop sleeve. The Folio can be taken out for shot meetings, as it can hold a laptop, note pad, documents, and pens. The leather panel is available in black, chocolate, gray, or crimson leather. The Pro Executive laptop backpack is $349.00. The Executive Folio is sized for a 13″ MacBook or a 15″ MacBook. It’s $89.00, but it can be added to the Pro for an additional $49.00 at the time of original purchase.
You can order the Pro Executive laptop backpack today. Shipping is expected to start June 15. Learn more and order at WaterField’s website.