Our friends at Tokyoflash Japan are offering one lucky Gadgeteer reader a free watch of their choice from their large collection high tech wrist watches. We feature their watches here on a regular basis, so you know that Tokyoflash watches are unique, fun and oh yeah, they tell time. Continue reading for full contest details.
One watch from Tokyoflash Japan. Winner’s choice.
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and 02/25/2014 11:59PM EST leave a comment with the answer to this question… “What time is it?”
2. At some point on 02/26/2014, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prize. If I do not receive an answer to my email in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize is gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Anyone associated with The Gadgeteer may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
Update: The winner is #23 Andrew Baker.
Congrats to Andrew and thank you to everyone who entered and for TokyoFlash Japan for sponsoring the contest.
The contest is now CLOSED.