If your home or garage is way overdue for a cleaning, Mint Market wants to help motivate you to clear the clutter and get organized by getting rid of all the things you’ve purchased but never used. Mint Market is a free marketplace for mint condition pre-owned items. Using their mobile app for iOS and Android, you can sell (or buy) items based on their complete user-base or just to your friends, colleagues or acquaintances through social networks such as Facebook, schools or the workplace. They even have an alert system that will notify you when something on your wish list is being been offered for sale.
In an effort to get the word out about this new app and service, Mint Market is offering 3 lucky winners their choice of a $25 gift card for either Bed Bath & Beyond, or Home Depot. Full contest details after the jump.
3 $25 gift cards. Each winner has their choice of 1 $25 gift card to either Bed Bath & Beyond or Home Depot.
How to enter (read carefully, if you don’t follow the instructions, your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and Tuesday 06/26/2012 11:59PM EST leave a comment to this post answering this question:
What is the most expensive item that you’ve purchased lately that you either haven’t unboxed yet or haven’t used?
2. At some point on 06/27/2012, 3 random winners will be chosen. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer within that time frame, I’ll do other drawings till the prize is claimed.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Contest is not open to anyone affiliated with The Gadgeteer.
3. Winner must have a US shipping address (sorry, this isn’t my decision…)
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to Mint Market for the sponsoring this contest!
The winners are:
#5 Paul Grunwald
Thanks to everyone who entered and to Mint for sponsoring the contest.