Starting today, 21 web sites will be giving away a brand new Lenovo A70z all in one PC exactly like the one I reviewed here a few weeks ago. The Gadgeteer is lucky enough to be the first site to start our contest! The other sites will have their own type of contest and start dates, so you’ll want to check out each one on the opening day of their contest to see what you have to do to enter. Details on our contest and a list of the other participating sites after the jump.
Contest Details and Rules
Lenovo A70z All-in-One Desktop PC
Processor: 2.93 GHz Intel E7500 Core 2 Duo
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
RAM: 2GB (max 4GB)
Display: 19 in (diagonal) Widescreen LCD, 1440 x 900, TFT active matrix
Graphics: Intel GMA X4500
Hard Drive: 320GB Serial ATA-300 7200 rpm
Webcam: 1.3 megapixel camera
Ports: USB 6 ports, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, PCI Express Mini Card
Dimensions & Weight: 2.9 in x 14 in x 18.6 in, 17.6 lbs
Included Software: Adobe Flash Player , Adobe Reader , Lenovo Online Data Backup , Microsoft Office 2007 (60 days trial) , Norton Internet Security 2009 (30 days subscription) , Roxio Creator Business Edition , Roxio My DVD , Skype , ThinkVantage Power Manager , ThinkVantage Product Recovery , ThinkVantage System Update , ThinkVantage Toolbox
How to Enter
1. Fill out an easy 12 question survey located at http://gadgeteer.questionform.com/public/contest
2. After you fill out the survey, come back to this page and leave a comment to this post.
That’s it! Easy! Just please be honest and helpful with your comments on the survey.
3. One winner will be chosen at random at some point 7/2 from all the valid entries and will be posted here.
1. Winner must be located in North America (Canada/US), as the PC you’ve been evaluating is only sold in US and Canada.
2. This contest is not open to anyone affiliated with The Gadgeteer (writers or their families).
3. You can only fill out the survey one time per person.
4. Individuals who’ve won at another site are ineligible to win a second time.
5. If your entry is chosen as the winner, you must respond to my email within 48hrs or another winner will be chosen.
CONTEST CLOSED – the WINNER is entry #158 – Dennis. Dennis has 48hrs to respond to my email, or I’ll choose another winner.
Update 7/5/10 – Dennis failed to respond to my email after more than 48hrs, so I’ve chosen #32 – BJ Swanson as the winner, and he has already claimed his prize.
Below is a list of all of the sites, and the start/end dates of their contest:
- June 28 – July 2: The Gadgeteer
- June 29 – July 3: Slash Gear
- July 1 – July 5: Chip Chick
- July 2 – July 6: Tech Virtuoso
- July 3 – July 7: Mobile PC World
- July 5 – July 9: Moosh In Indy
- July 6 – July 10: Tech Mamas
- July 7 – July 11: Morningside Mom
- July 8 – July 12: Digital Home Thoughts
- July 9 – July 13: Geeks Room
- July 10 – July 14: Twenties Life
- July 11 – July 15: Gear Live
- July 12 – July 16: The Art of Accessories
- July 13 – July 17: Hack College
- July 14 – July 18: Neowin
- July 15 – July 19: Absolutely Windows
- July 16 – July 20: SDR News
- July 17 – July 21: Gear Diary
- July 18 – July 22: Clinton Fitch
- July 19 – July 23: OSNN
- July 20 – July 24: Active Win