Are you afraid that you might miss a new review, article or interesting user comment on The Gadgeteer? No need to worry, here are 6 ways to always make sure that you never miss a review or comment.
1. Subscribe to our main RSS feed using your favorite news feed reader. If you’ve never tried an RSS reader before, you should really check one out. It’s a great way to easily see how many new items that your favorite sites have posted since your last visit. If you are already a subscriber to our feed, please consider unsubscribing and re-subscribe as I have just switched to using Feedburner to manage our feeds. You don’t have to do this, but I would really appreciate it if you did :o)
2. Another way to find new posts is to point your browser to https://the-gadgeteer.com and manually check for new content by scrolling up and down the listing on the front page.
3. If you have a mobile device, you can always point your browser to https://the-gadgeteer.com/mobile. This is a very lite version of the site, so it’s not all that pretty :o)
4. You can also subscribe to The Gadgeteer by Email. You’ll receive one email each day that includes links to our latest posts.
5. Don’t want to miss other user’s comments to reviews and articles? Then subscribe to The Gadgeteer’s comments by Email. Each day you’ll receive one email with any new comments that were posted that day.
6. Another way to read the latest user comments is by bookmarking this link.
How do you stay up to date with what’s going on here at The Gadgeteer?