Mobius 2003 Trip Report Article

If you liked this story, be sure to read our other stories:

If you liked this story, be sure to read our other stories:

12 comments… add one
  • Julie October 14, 2003, 12:44 am

Post your comments here on the Mobius 2003 Trip Report Article.

Justl click the POST REPLY button on this page.

• SaarAvigour October 14, 2003, 7:28 am

Hi Guys,

You’re my men…..ooops….ladies….

Israel is apparently off-the-list for Microsoft, but your article quite gave us the whole picture. Thx. for that.

For this and the rest of your best work, you’ve been nominated to the rank of Israel’s PocketCoIl virtual members of the Editors staff…..:) !

Probably we’ll meet sometime here’n’there, and I’m looking forward to this.

Cheers ,

Web: http://www.pocket.co.il
    Forum: http://www.msforum.co.il

• Julie October 14, 2003, 11:42 am

Thanks Saar! 😀

• SUPERNERD October 14, 2003, 5:46 pm

Drool…

Being pampered by Microsoft has got to be close to heaven (or at least in wi-fi range).

• palmsolo October 14, 2003, 7:09 pm

Julie,

It was great meeting you and I have to say this was the best experience I have ever had since I have been involved in the PDA community. You have some great photos and it makes me realize I need to go get a new digital camera. Any recommendations?

Joel and I just posted our report as well if you want to check it out.

• Julie October 14, 2003, 7:38 pm

Hey Matthew,

I thought my photos were pretty miserable… my little bitty Sony U20 doesn’t do very well in low light. I have a Canon SD10 on order. It’s going to replace the Sony and maybe even my Nikon Coolpix 990 for macro (if it’s up to the challenge).

• Vangelus October 14, 2003, 9:39 pm

I wish someone would give me a bag with a PDA in it. 😀

I’m really interested in that Nexio PDA now…hm…

• Julie October 14, 2003, 9:45 pm

The Nexio is a great device! It is like a baby XP box. One cool feature is the detachable keyboard. It even makes a fun connection sound when you attach it while the PDA is turned on.

The price is very prohibitive though…

• pdabuyersguide October 15, 2003, 1:04 am

I’ll have a review of the Nexio S160 posted in the next few days, now that I’m recovered from Mobius :wow:

Great write-up, Julie!

• SK- December 18, 2003, 11:38 am

Julie,

This is great wrapped up. I’m just curious that how you guys get invited to this event?

As of webmonster TPUG.org and Gadget lover, I would like to get a chance for similar event.

Advise please.

I’m fan of your site 😮

• Julie December 18, 2003, 12:10 pm

SK:

• SK- December 19, 2003, 9:16 am

Originally posted by Julie
    [B]SK:

Microsoft sends invitations to Pocket PC and mobile phone related sites that cause a blip on their radar. My advice is to continue doing what you’re doing and maybe you’ll be ‘discovered’ soon! 🙂 [/B]

Thanks Julie. I wish Microsoft person turn their eyes to my site very very soon. 😮