REVIEW – As I get older I find that staring at a monitor all day has affected my eyes and I need a good light that spans the length of my monitor so that I can read the writing on the screen without squinting. Recently I reviewed similar lights and I really like them. Since I have multiple workstations, I am always in need of another good light. Enter the Seenda LED Monitor Light Bar with Wireless Remote!!
What is it?
The Seenda LED Monitor Light Bar with Wireless Remote features Multi-level dimming, three color temperature adjustments, and a CRI>95 (Color Rendering Index).
What’s in the box
1 x Seenda LED Monitor Light Bar
1 x Wireless Remote Control
1 x USB-C Cable
1 x User Manual
Design and features
- Wireless Remote: Well-designed wireless remote control enables you to simply rotate for the best brightness level and best color temperature at any moment.
- Countless Color Temperatures & Brightness: Adjustable brightness: 5%-100% step-less, Color temperature: 3000K～6000K.
- No Screen Glare: 80 high-quality LED beads, this led task lamp emits uniform, soft and non-flickering light.
- USB Powered: E-reading lamp can be powered by any device with a USB outlet.
- Easy to Set: The screen light with counterweight can be installed on the display. NO tools are needed.
The body/frame of the light is plastic. The clamp attaches to it magnetically and it is quite heavy. The remote is lightweight and plastic. See photos of the device below: The light has a USB-C port for power and the remote has a USB-C port for charging.
This light performs well. It is easy to assemble and once the remote control is charged it is easy to use. There is a removable plastic at the bottom of the remote that reveals a rubber-like surface to prevent sliding when in use. The light offers nice adjustability of the levels of output and works great when in less than a well-lit room.
Here is a short video showing some of the light output adjustability via the remote control:
What I like
- The solid build quality
- The light output adjustability
- The remote control
What I’d change
- It does what it is designed to do
This monitor light is easy to assemble and use right out of the box. It offers great light adjustment and can work on a conventional monitor or a laptop if the hinge is strong enough to handle the weight of the clamp. The remote control is a great idea and I prefer it to usually having to touch the actual light to adjust which in most cases ends up moving the light out of my desired position. IMHO, I give this light a “well done”!.