REVIEW – I am a fan of retro design and I love having retro appliances around my home. I am very delighted to be able to test and review this BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster.
What is it?
The BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster features extra-wide slots wrapped in a retro stainless steel body. It has a bagel and muffin function and 2 removable crumb trays.
What’s in the box
1 x BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster
1 x User Manual
Design and features
- Bagel Expert – True bagel toasting function, heats up both sides of the bagel initially, then only toasts the cutting side of the bagel.
- Extra Wide Slots – 4 wide (1.4”) slots with self-centering guides, perfect for different kinds of slices.
- 7 Toast Shade Settings – 7 browning controls for 5 basic functions with LED indicators.
- 4 Slice Dual Independent Control Panels – Less time, more choices; solid high lift lever, fulfill different tastes at the same time.
This 4-slice toaster has a beautiful retro look with a stainless steel body and black retro controls. It also has a vent in the back and 2 individual crumb trays on the bottom.
The BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster functions like any other, except that, it can accommodate 4-slices of bread or bagels or muffins and it can also defrost. It also toasts only one side of the bagel or muffin while warming the other side. It works very well and the temperature adjustment allows me to get the level of toasting that I need. The retro look is great and it is even great that when someone wants bread and someone else wants muffins, they can all be done at one time. The photos below capture some of the use in my home:
Here are a couple of photos of some of the meals my wife makes with the BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster:
What I like
- The nice build quality
- The retro look
- The number of slices and thickness of slices that it can accommodate
- The “cooking” options
What I’d change
- Nothing that I can think of
Prior to receiving the BUYDEEM 4-Slice Toaster to test and review, I had a conventional 2-slice model. That one has been deposited into the trash by my wife because she says that she finally has a toaster that she really likes, She toasts bread, English muffins, and bagels and can even defrost them first. If my wife likes it that much, it has passed the test. Well done!!