NEWS – 2 years ago, I reviewed the extremely loud SOUNDBOKS (Gen 3) speaker. In conclusion, I said, “. . . you can deliver 126 decibels of “Turn that down or I’m calling the cops”. It was—and still is—one bada*s speaker. Of course, a company that would unashamedly make such a speaker is going to do a follow-up. And they did. Introducing the SOUNDBOKS 4 speaker (they dropped the Gen stuff), featuring an upgrade to sound quality at any volume along with 20% longer battery life.
“We are thrilled to introduce the SOUNDBOKS 4 to our community and music enthusiasts worldwide,” said Jesper Theil Thomsen, Co-Founder and CEO at SOUNDBOKS. “This new iteration of our premium speaker exemplifies our commitment to delivering the ultimate audio experience. The SOUNDBOKS 4 is the perfect companion for those who crave powerful, immersive sound that fuels their passion.”
- Extreme durability and customizable design, now with an easily detachable steel grill
- Powerful and efficient amplifiers driving custom-built speaker drivers
- Tuned audio profile ensuring well-balanced sonics across all frequencies
- 126 dB max volume
- IP65 water and dust-proof rating
- 40 hours of playing (at mid-volume) or 6 hours of playing (at max-volume)
- ProPanel for cabled connections (XLR, TRS, Aux In/Out)
- SOUNDBOKS app
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless SKAA technology
- Easily swappable battery
SOUNDBOKS 4 will retail at $999 and is now available for purchase via the SOUNDBOKS website and select retail partners. For more information about the product and its features, please visit https://www.soundboks.com.
Look for a review of the SOUNDBOKS 4 soon here at The Gadgeteer.