It’s EDC time again! I tend to swap out a lot of what’s in my bag depending on what I’m doing that week. I commute to New York City from Long Island so I try to keep the backpack lightweight. Lately, I’ve been working on my web developer portfolio, so here’s what I bring:
My favorite bag is still the Incase Reform backpack. I reviewed this bag in 2015 and it’s still going strong! The contents inside are:
- New 13″ MacBook Pro with touch bar and charger
- Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone
- Metallic rainbow business card holder (purchased from Blick Art stores) because hey, you never know who you meet!
- Audio Technica ATH-SR5BT Bluetooth wireless headphones
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Bluetooth/wireless mouse
- Archer and Olive “Night Sky” dot grid notebook/bullet journal
- Tons of pens and pencils that I swap out depending on mood
- Freepeople studded leather wallet
- Tortoise & Blonde eyeglasses
- Inexpensive sunglasses in case the sun pops out
- My book of the month for my book club. This month we’re reading Crazy Rich Asians
- Little rubber duckie to help me debug code 🙂
Some of our links in posts like this one are affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission on purchases at no cost to you.