It’s EDC time again! I tend to swap out a lot of what’s in my bag depending on what I’m doing that week. I commute to New York City from Long Island so I try to keep the backpack lightweight. Lately, I’ve been working on my web developer portfolio, so here’s what I bring:
My favorite bag is still the Incase Reform backpack. I reviewed this bag in 2015 and it’s still going strong! The contents inside are:
- New 13″ MacBook Pro with touch bar and charger
- Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone
- Metallic rainbow business card holder (purchased from Blick Art stores) because hey, you never know who you meet!
- Audio Technica ATH-SR5BT Bluetooth wireless headphones
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Bluetooth/wireless mouse
- Archer and Olive “Night Sky” dot grid notebook/bullet journal
- Tons of pens and pencils that I swap out depending on mood
- Freepeople studded leather wallet
- Tortoise & Blonde eyeglasses
- Inexpensive sunglasses in case the sun pops out
- My book of the month for my book club. This month we’re reading Crazy Rich Asians
- Little rubber duckie to help me debug code 🙂
Support The Gadgeteer: The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one. Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.