By now, all of our Gadgeteer readers that have been following my news stories know that I am a Canon guy. However, in this news stories series, I will focus on DSLR cameras from various manufacturers.
The Nikon D850 DSLR Camera “brings to the table”, a combination of great photography capabilities along with nice movie recording abilities, utilizing its 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor which can capture great detail. Its features include:
– 7 frames per second shooting for 51 Frames with AE/AF
– A maximum sensitivity of ISO 102400
– An EXPEED 5 Image Processor
– A 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
– A Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
– 8K Time-Lapse, Negative Digitizer Mode
– A 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor
– Focus Shift Mode
In addition, it can record 4K UHD video at 30 frames per second and full HD 1080p at up to 120 frames per second for slow motion playback. The camera has a weather sealed design so that it can be used in any weather conditions. Included in the box you will find a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, a battery charger, a USB 3.0 cable, a camera strap, a body cap and an eyepiece.
The camera comes with a limited one year warranty.