Unlike most Bluetooth speakers today which are usually black, utilitarian, and often cylindrical, the Vintage Vinyl Bluetooth Speaker combines the looks of an old horn-shaped gramophone and the appearance of an old vinyl 10″ LP on display. Actual reclaimed vinyl albums are turned in to a horn speaker to give a new spin to your modern music collection. And to make the speaker truly personal to your tastes, you can customize the speaker in a variety of ways:
- Request a genre, and Jeff Davis (the maker) will select an album for you.
- Create a custom label by choosing a design and specifying your own text.
- Supply a photo or artwork to have a photo label created for your speaker.
- Send in your own album and have Jeff turn it into a speaker for you.
- Request a particular album, and Jeff will source it and add it to your speaker.
The speaker stands 15.25″ tall x 8.5″ deep x 12″ wide (at horn); the 12- diameter horn has a 3.9″ depth; and the wood base is 6.8″ deep X 10.9″ wide. It connects via Bluetooth to your modern digital audio sources, or you can plug an audio source into the AUX input on the back of the speaker. The Vintage Vinyl Bluetooth Speaker is $225 for request-a-genre, $235 for custom label or submitted albums, and $275 for requesting a particular album. Purchase it at UncommonGoods.