We use affiliate links. If you buy something through the links on this page, we may earn a commission at no cost to you. Learn more.
I’m sure that when you travel, you want to have your chargers, cables, portable batteries, earbuds, etc. all organized and easily accessible. Cocoon makes that possible with the Urban Adventure Convertible Carry-on Travel Backpack. This bag has a waterproof rugged waxed canvas exterior and you can use it as a backpack (the shoulder straps are tucked away in the bottom compartment) or a duffle. It has the added bonus of having a 11.26″ x 6.5″ zippered Grid-It organizer right on the top to easily access your gear. The grid pattern of rubberized elastic bands allows you to personalize the way you organize your accessories. This bag also has the following features:
- Padded Laptop Compartment Fits Up To 17″ Laptop
- Padded Tablet Compartment
- 2 Convenient Document Pockets
- Large Zipper Pocket On Interior Flap
- Convenient Pocket Organizers for Additional Storage with Built-in Key Chain
- Internal Mesh Pocket With External Wire Mangement For Keeping That Extra Battery Handy
- Top Handle for Easy Lifting & Carrying
- Detachable/Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Ergonomic Adjustable, Padded Concealable Backpack Straps
- Padded Back Panel
If you’re interested, this versatile bag is available from Cocoon for $149.99.
2 thoughts on “When you travel with this backpack/duffle, your accessories will be organized and easily accessible”
Gadgeteer Comment Policy - Please read before commenting
This looks like a bulky backpack I just wanted to know is it a pain to carry for an extended amount of time.
I don’t own this backpack so I cannot say. But maybe one of our readers has one and could comment about whether or not it is difficult to carry around for an extended period of time.