- Send personal documents to your Kindle from your Mac.
- Drag and drop one or more documents on to the Send to Kindle icon in your Dock or launch the application and drag and drop one or more documents on to it.
- From any Mac application that can print, select the print menu and choose Send to Kindle.
- From Finder, simply control-click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle.
- Choose to archive documents in your Kindle library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time.
I use this utility heaps across multiple Kindles on multiple accounts, it’s just so handy.
Available from Amazon for free.
Some of our links in posts like this one are affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission on purchases at no cost to you.