Gadgeteers, today is your lucky day to enter our contest to win your choice of one of three rugged leather iPad cases from Saddleback Leather Company. If you win, you’ll be able to protect your iPad, iPad mini or iPad Air with a leather case that has been constructed to last longer than your iPad or even you for that matter. 🙂 It’s easy to enter so click through and take your chance.
Winner will choose one Saddleback Leather iPad case from the following selection (including preferred size and color):
iPad Case – Fits the iPad Retina, iPad 4, iPad 3 and the iPad 2. Available in 4 colors. Value $111.00
If you tweet, copy the link to the tweet and leave it in a 2nd comment to this post.
2. At some point on 04/24/2014, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prizes. If I do not receive an answer to my emails in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry/comment per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Gadgeteer writers, family members and close friends may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on the contest page, contest comments and will be emailed.
5. Winner must have a US or Canadian shipping address.
Note: The links to Saddleback Leather Company on this page are affiliate links. If you use one of these links to make a purchase, we will earn a small percentage of the sale, so we appreciate it if you click through.
The winner is Toms with comment #71. Congrats to Tom and thanks to everyone who entered and to Saddleback for sponsoring this contest.
I created The Gadgeteer in 1997 as a fun way to share my passion for gadgets which began when I was a little kid. Some of my other interests include ukulele, photography, productivity hacks, and minimalism. Learn more about me and my favorite gear.