When it comes to backpacks and luggage, ecbc is a name that people trust because of their quality and airport/TSA friendly design. Even though the ecbc Sparrow Garment bag has been a favorite among travelers, ecbc has decided to improve it by introducing the Sparrow II. The Sparrow II kicks off ecbc’s next generation of stylish, TSA-friendly laptop accessible carry-on bags.
The Sparrow II carry-on bag was designed with the short duration (2-5 day) business traveler in mind, toting both technology and attire across the miles. ecbc President, Jean-Luc Annet, said, “Electronics are ubiquitous to the 21st century traveler. We’ve gone beyond ‘keeping up with technology’. We’re anticipating future travel needs and designing technology-supportive solutions like integrated electronics storage, portable power banks, lockable zippers and RFID electronic theft blocking pockets.”
Speaking of power banks; the ecbc Sparrow II comes with a 6000mAh battery for charging two smartphones on-the-go for up to 3 full charges. The outer shell is made of Ballistic Nylon with a Double Diamond Ripstop Nylon interior. Add to that a YKK locking zipper system, and you have an extremely tough garment bag that is totally water resistant.
- Thickness of the bag has been reduced by 1 in. to meet tighter TSA regulations while retaining the original Sparrow garment features.
- Wider, thicker, stronger trolley system using aircraft grade aluminum.
- Improved handle strength and durability
- Rubber tires for smoother, quieter ride and the ability to replace wheels.
- Full RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) protection to front pocket protecting valuable credit and other personal information
- Increased size of electronics compartment to hold up to a 16” laptop
- Increased the size of the tablet pocket in FastPass to 12” width. Allows the bag to hold a greater range of accessories and electronic gear
- Upgraded to self-repairing, sealed YKK zipper system to increase water resistant and aesthetic value of the bag
- Adjusted the internal nylon color pallet for a more elegant, modern look.
Plus features carried over from the original Sparrow:
- One-of-a-kind FastPass system for TSA checkpoints. Unzip the FastPass compartment, lay it flat and send the whole bag through the checkpoint scanner.
- Zippered water bottle holder
- Retractable ID tag
- 12 organizational compartments
- 22”X14”X9”; 9 lbs
- Phone pocket with fleece lining on top of bag
- High Density Protective Foam in Laptop & Tablet Pockets
The ecbc Sparrow II garment bag will be available in late November for $399.99. To learn more about the Sparrow II, visit www.ec-bc.com for more information.