I am not a hardened comic book geek, you know the ones, the Marvel vs DC ones. But I do like cool comic book, movie based gear especially things that can be used in everyday situations. Enter the Avenger: Age of Ultron Captain America shield backpack. I know what you’re thinking, a simpler name “Captain America shield backpack” would have been bette,r but what is a cool item without a tie into a movie. This backpack from ThinkGeek has the following specs as listed on the Think Geek website:
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America Shield Backpack
- Officially-licensed Marvel backpack
- Look like you’re wearing Captain America’s shield
- Hard plastic shield makes you feel the power of a super soldier
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Straps look like Captain America’s uniform gear things
- Straps adjust from approx. 19″ to 32″ long
- Padded back looks like Cap’s torso
- Top handle to easily grab and go
- Main zipper has two pulls
- Laptop/tablet pocket has adjustable strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Main: approx. 18″ diameter x 2.5″ deep
- Padded Laptop/Tablet: approx. 13.75″ x 10.75″ x 1.5″
- 2 Small Accessory Pockets: 5.25″ x 6″
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth using mild soap. Do not wash or dry clean. Do not use detergent.
- Shield Dimensions: 18″ diameter
and it even comes with this informative warning:
Please Note: If your Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America Shield Backpack is full of stuff (especially electronics), don’t throw it like Captain America does. It won’t come back to you. It will just make you sad.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America shield backpack is priced at $59.99 and is available from ThinkGeek.