Tokyoflash Japan is offering one lucky Gadgeteer reader their choice of one free watch from their huge collection high tech wrist watches. We feature their watches here on a regular basis, so you know that Tokyoflash watches are unique, fun and oh yeah, they tell time. Continue reading for full contest details.
One watch from Tokyoflash Japan. Winner’s choice.
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and 07/01/2014 11:59PM EST leave a comment with the answer to this question… “What time is it?” Answers can be literally or figuratively.
Get a 2nd bonus entry by tweeting:
Win a watch from Tokyoflash Japan and @thegadgeteer http://wp.me/p3LRkH-FTn
Make sure you come back and leave a 2nd comment on this page with a link to your tweet.
2. At some point on 07/02/2014, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prize. If I do not receive an answer to my email in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize is gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Anyone associated with The Gadgeteer may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on the contest page, contest comments and will be emailed. Check your spam folder.
The winner is comment #100 from Jess. Congrats to Jess and thanks to everyone else who entered and to Tokyoflash for sponsoring the contest.