SKULLY Helmets has recently announced the P1, a high-tech motorcycle helmet with an integrated HUD (heads up display). Along with being a DOT approved helmet, the P1 provides GPS navigation, accelerometer, a gyroscope, a compass, rearview camera, Bluetooth connectivity to your smartphones music and phone all managed via voice control. Thus enabling you be as connected as in a modern day car without having to mess with wires or (worse yet) your smartphone while motoring down the road.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite shell
- 3D laser-cut foam for a perfect fit
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-glare face shield
- Quick release chin strap and visor
- Synapse(TM) Heads Up Display system
- Visual GPS navigation
- 180 degree wide angle rearview camera
- Bluetooth connectivity with voice control
If you are a tech loving motorcycle rider, definitely checkout the P1’s promotional video, it is worth the time. Hopefully the P1 is as easy and seamless as the video portrays.