The nice folks over at Inkubook.com have been kind enough to give us a coupon code for a free custom photo book that we are going to give away to one lucky gadgeteer reader. Inkubook offers both soft and hardcovered photo books (check out our review), along with calendars, photo cards and other products. The winner can use this code for any product up to the specified price. Full contest details after the jump.
Coupon code worth $29.95 + free US ground shipping up to $9.99 (International winners will be required to pay for any additional shipping chargers) for your choice of products from Inkubook.com
How to enter:
1. Between now and Thursday 11/03/2011 11:59PM EST, sign up with twitter and follow @thegadgeteer and send this tweet:
3. Come back to this post and leave a comment with your twitter name.
4. At some point on 11/04/2011, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize is gone.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Contest is open to anyone in the world except for writers and families of The Gadgeteer.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. If you live outside the US and win this contest, you’ll be required to pay any shipping charges over $9.99 to receive your prize.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to Inkubook.com for sponsoring this contest!
Update 11/4/11: The winner is comment #1 Katherine Sullvan