Conceal & carry your EDC with Bill’s Urban Wallet

Are you an EDC junkie?  Got a bunch of gadgety essentials bouncing around in your pockets or bag?  Organize ‘em with Bill’s Custom Cases.  Bill is a one-man show that produces cases in several shapes and sizes made from rugged materials to protect all manner of small objects.  Among them is the patented Urban Wallet (shown).  Made from heavy-duty nylon, it includes multiple compartments (both zippered and non) and a clear vinyl insert for cards or photos.  Bill can also modify the pockets to configure them for your needs, say to fit an iPhone and your favorite mini flashlight, or a knife and a BlackBerry.  Contact Bill for pricing.  You can also head over to EDC Knives which carries some stock versions for about $25.

What would you EDC in yours?

Posted in: Gear, News, Wallets

• Maurice Zeta November 25, 2012, 11:02 pm

Don’t waste your money. Poor craftsmanship and Bill Mittelman will not take responsibility and stand behind his defective products. In fact he will blame the customer for defective issues with the Urban Wallet. A poor way to keep customers buying. I will never buy another product from this man.

• Andy Jacobs November 26, 2012, 11:41 am

@Maurice Zeta – Thanks for the feedback on this product, it sounds like you had a bad experience. Anyone else have any experience—good or bad—with the Bill’s Urban Wallet?

• Julie November 26, 2012, 11:43 am

I bought a couple from him and found the workmanship to be fine. I didn’t actually end up using them though, so I can’t comment on how well they hold up.

• Brian Wilson December 17, 2012, 8:37 pm

I had issues with Bills Urban Wallet also. The stitching is poorly done and the seams on mine separated after about two months of use. The material used is synthetic and wears out fast. You get what you pay for. A better wallet for a little more money is this one:

Julie,
    I’m not sure why you commented if you have never used Bills wallet.

• Julie December 18, 2012, 7:14 am

@Brian Even though I didn’t end up using them, the ones sent to me appear to be well made. I’m going to send them to Andy soon and he’ll see what he thinks.

• Andy Jacobs December 18, 2012, 11:16 am

Hmm…two less-than-complimentary comments on this item. I’m keen to check it out for myself and give it a thorough review. :)