The Callet combines an iPhone case and a wallet

The Callet case allows you to combine a protector for your iPhone 3G, Blackberry Curve, Bold and Tour smartphones, with a wallet. The case is made of a flexible, high quality gel‐polymer and comes in White, Black, Blue and Pink. The back of the case has 2 slots for holding credit card and paper currency. The iPhone 4 and Blackbeery Curve 8500 are currently on pre-order, but the other versions are priced at only $14.99.

Posted in: iOS, News, Wallets
  • anthony November 29, 2010, 1:38 pm

Great! Now I can lose everything at one time!!

• Fred November 29, 2010, 5:36 pm

You should NEVER keep a magnetic strip card close to your cell phone because the phone can wipe the info on the card’s strip. Then you are wondering why your ATM machine won’t accept your card. Happens all the time with hotel keys too.

• Jen November 30, 2010, 2:23 pm

I have had my Callet for two weeks now and I love it! I carry my ID and credit card in it. I don’t need a wallet anymore. It’s perfect to lighten my bag and make my life easier. Fred, I have had no problem using my ATM card. It’s an awesome product and I highly recommend it!

• Cell Phone Tech December 9, 2010, 10:52 am

Fred- FAIL! Cell phones don’t wipe the magnetic strip on credit cards or any other type of card. The magnetic field around the speaker is not strong enough to demagnetize those strips- it takes a much stronger magnet to do that.

• Victoria January 17, 2011, 2:11 am

I have no idea what type my blackberry is and I really want a callet. When I looked at the pictures of the back of the blackberry callet, the camera lens is way off from what mine looks like. Help?!

• Julie January 17, 2011, 7:51 am

@Victoria please contact the people at Callet to see if they have versions of their case for the different Blackberry models.

• Rod September 7, 2012, 3:58 pm

Fred is right. The silenced vibration ring or notification will produce a strong enough magnetic field to wipe out your credit card.

• Cara December 1, 2012, 11:15 am

Buyer beware…I ordered The Callet on 10/2012 and haven’t received it yet. I’ve sent numerous e-mails direct to the e-mail address on their website with no response.

• Jason January 10, 2014, 10:36 pm

Do you have these for the iphone4S and how many cards will fit in it?