A place to park your phone inside your car – MobiValet

mobivaletThe MobiValet is an attractive stick on holder that will keep your phone safe and within easy reach while you’re driving. They are available in several leather styles and a Cordura version and are priced from $29.95 – $49.95.

Posted in: Car Gear
  • Wolfman August 15, 2009, 12:25 pm

MOST people just set their phone in a cupholder.

• Jackie Cheng August 15, 2009, 4:03 pm

Agree with Wolfman. Cup holder is the best for cell phones.

• Jacob August 15, 2009, 4:20 pm

I think it’s a good idea- the thought of my $400 investment rattling around in a sticky cupholder isn’t appealing to me, not to mention that my cupholders don’t really allow room for a charging cable plus an iPhone 3gs.

• jose August 15, 2009, 11:27 pm

A cup holder insert will be better. All in favour say “ho ho ho”.

• Fredenka August 16, 2009, 11:48 am

It’s not safe to store your phone within easy reach when you’re driving. Keep it away or use a handsfree system.

• Kevinw August 17, 2009, 12:07 pm

Seems a little pricey $$ I’d go for it about $20 less

• Jackie August 18, 2009, 10:35 pm

Horrible product. I have seen and used this product. It is poor quality – garbage. Don’t waste your money.

• joann August 20, 2009, 3:17 am

I have used my Mobivalet for over two weeks now. Recently, I drove across country. It was great to have easy access to my phone when I needed to use it.

• Tim August 27, 2009, 2:12 pm

Agree with Jackie….way overpriced for what you get. It is a hip holster that velcros to your car?!?

• MobiValet, Inc. August 31, 2009, 8:33 pm

We are dissapointed in “Jackie’s” comments above. Records indicate that Jackie has not purchased our product and therefore has falsified his/her statement accordingly.

We, at MobiValet, work hard and take pride in “employing” our own American work force rather than sending our product off to “China” where it sure could be made for a fraction of the cost of having it made in California.

We welcome folks to try our product and if are not completely satisfied with it, you can return for a full refund within 14 days. This offer will expire 12/31/2009.

MobiValet Customer Experience Team