Read The Gadgeteer on your Kindle

If you have an Amazon Kindle, you can now subscribe to The Gadgeteer to receive all the latest reviews and news automatically delivered to your wireless ebook reader. There is a subscription price of $1.99 per month (Amazon set this price, not me), but hey, it’s just one more way to keep up with your favorite review site. There’s a 14 day free trial, so check it out 🙂

Posted in: eBook Readers, News
  • Richard Raborn MD May 17, 2009, 1:14 pm

Good luck with your Kindle launch! Check out WolframAlpha site. Just lauched live online. Richard New Kind of Science. Maybe new big Kindle can handle Wolfram textbook.

• jake May 17, 2009, 3:31 pm

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. But I don’t own a kindle 🙁

• Jackie Cheng May 17, 2009, 5:50 pm

@Julie: So does amazon charge $1.99 per month per rss feed? Or just $1.99 per month to activate the rss service?
    Just wondering…since I personally use the 2nd gen Sony Reader which I love.

• Julie May 17, 2009, 5:52 pm

@Jackie As far as I understand, it’s $1.99 per month per feed (blog subscription).

• corrytutahione May 17, 2009, 6:17 pm

it seems pointless to pay for a product that is free.we don’t get the kindle in new zealand so all my reading and internet reading is currently done on my palm.I’m keen to look at purchasing a kindle when they come here

• Aybara May 18, 2009, 3:54 pm

The $1.99 is the monthly charge, and I am guessing it is to offset costs of the Sprint 3G signal they use to give you your updates every day.

• Cliff Tuttle May 20, 2009, 12:21 am

Julie: Congratulations on making the select group of blogs that are syndicated on Kindle. I’d pay for a subscription to Gadgeteer if I couldn’t get it any other way. Please don’t do that.

Oh, by the way, I am running a feature about interesting articles in my blogroll blogs and Gadgeteer is in it.

• Julie May 20, 2009, 7:52 am