Creative Vado HD $100 Off @ Amazon!

vadohdTwo weeks ago, we posted a special coupon code that would give you $100 off the price of a Creative Vado HD camera. Unfortunately, 30 minutes or so after we posted that news, the coupon code died. There were a lot of disappointed people that weren’t able to take advantage of the deal… I felt bad about that, but now you have another shot at it. Thanks to Rob O’Daniel!

Hey Julie,

I was one of the disappointed folks who tried to jump on the Creative VADO HD Pocket Video Camera Deal you posted a couple of weeks ago.  I’ve been watching the Net like a hawk ever since and lo and behold, Amazon sent out a flyer today that features a $100 off promotional coupon code.  You must purchase the unit from Amazon, not one of its affiliate stores, which means the base price is a few bucks higher but if you enter the code I4PQ9E3S at checkout you’ll get a (black only) Vado for $129.99!

I confirmed this code and ordered mine this afternoon.  One small catch – Amazon estimates that these will available to ship April 11th.  Of course, they often beat their ship date estimates too…

Dunno how long this promo will last but I hope this will be of some use to a few of your readers.

Rob O’Daniel

Thanks Rob!! 🙂

Posted in: Miscellaneous
  • Eric Smith March 30, 2009, 11:01 pm

Tried the code but Amazon would not accept it.

• Eric Smith March 30, 2009, 11:38 pm

Oops…my bad. You need to search a little and make sure it is from Amazon and not another store..duh!

• Ben Udkow March 31, 2009, 3:30 pm

My wife is going to be upset at you in a couple days (give or take) when this thing arrives. Something along the lines of “what the heck do you need another camera for?” The argument that it’s a camCORDER and is tiny and shoots HD will no doubt fall on deaf ears…ah well. 😀

• Julie March 31, 2009, 3:34 pm

@Ben Blame Rob O’Daniel please 😉 I was just the messenger.

• David Baker March 31, 2009, 4:50 pm

Code Still works, here’s to helping the country with a little unnecessary purchases..

• David Baker April 30, 2009, 10:09 am

One update on the Vado, if you are running 32 bit Vista or an older XP the High Def video playback is a little choppy. However on the 64 bit Vista, the codec plays right out of the box.