Spotlight Gadget – Brush and Rinse Toothbrush

The Brush & Rinse toothbrush from Moq7 turns your toothbrush into a water fountain for easy rinsing. If you’ve ever dreamed of a water spouting toothbrush, you can get yours for $1.18. I can’t make up my mind if this is cool or weird.

Posted in: Home and Kitchen
  • Hai Vu March 3, 2009, 10:11 am

I think this idea is very practical, especially when you are traveling. I can also see my kids spending hours in the bathroom, but not brushing their teeth 🙂

• Julie March 3, 2009, 11:09 am

What ever happened to just using your hand as a cup? That’s what I do 🙂

• Jackie March 3, 2009, 12:08 pm

I think it will create more of a watery mess if you angle it the wrong way or have the water running too fast. Plus from the video on their website….it looks like you waste sooooo much water for the small stream of output. I too prefer using the hands.

• Gabe March 3, 2009, 12:33 pm

Innovative… and I feel they got the pre-sale price right… For under $1.25, yes.
    For $4.99 regular price? -I would not be inclined to try one.

For home I just have a cup next to the sink.
    For travel, a 7oz. folding cup from Coghlan’s ($3 – $4 at a sporting goods store)
    Will hold boiling water (I make tea in it).

• Miss Virtual Reality March 3, 2009, 4:18 pm

I find that creepy, lol.

• Chris - LG Blog March 4, 2009, 4:46 am

After 10 seconds of the video, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I would have a soaking front, every single day

• Leigh March 4, 2009, 5:20 am

looks… well different…
    i think this would create more of a mess than anything
    its a great idea but using your hands, or a cup is a much easier way to wash your mouth out

• morgan March 4, 2009, 11:36 am

This article is cool. I love new gadgets. I was reading about the top new gadgets on they had some neat things on there too.

• Martyn Smith March 5, 2009, 3:31 am

I think it would be easier to use if the handle had a tube in it like a straw to the small recess on the back (like a smokers pipe) then you could easily suck up a mouthfull of water !