Stop the presses!
I just got an email announcing the Monday release of
Arvale II: Ocean of Time! Woo Hoo!!
For those of you that don’t remember, Arvale
I: Journey of Illusion was the first turn based RPG that I ever played to
completion. I have been excitedly waiting for its follow up…and I can’t wait
to immerse myself in the fun again. Of course, I will be practically worthless
until I complete the game, so if you email me and I don’t reply back – now
you’ll know why!
Here are the highlights from the email…
Arvale II is an epic Role Playing Game, with over 40 hours of gameplay,
eight immense continents with over 325 maps to explore, 445 different monsters
to fight against, and over 400 different items, melee weapons, and magic
weapons to use.
The current version is compatible with all current Pocket PCs. Palm OS 5
devices will be supported soon.
- Engage in an Epic Story involving Time Travel, Gods and Goddesses,
and the Fate of the World
- Explore the vast World of Arvale by traveling to eight different
continents, packed with villages, castles, forests, deserts, dungeons, swamps,
jungles, rain-forests, and many more locales
- Unlock the secrets of the past, by solving puzzles in Ancient
Temples and Dungeons
- Choose your own destiny on which paths to take in the story
- Travel across the world with 4 different modes of transportation:
by land, by sea, by air, and through time
- Talk with any of over 500 colorful Non-player Characters you meet
to learn about the world
- Fight against over 445 different Monsters and Enemies
- Interact with tons of objects from gold-filled chests and cryptic
doors, to antique books and mysterious wheelbarrows.
- Rescue Fair Maidens, recover Lost Artifacts and Battle with Evil
- View intriguing Cut-scenes that unveil the alluring story
- Navigate unknown territory with a brand new instant-map feature.
- Enjoy over 125 sound effects that accentuate battle hits and give
ambiance to the environments.
- Venture on a multitude of Side-Quests (for the Overachieving
- Vivid, Colorful Graphics, consisting of over 3000 Beautiful
- Listen to an Amazing original Musical Score with over 65 minutes in
a total of 27 Soundtracks
- Feel the ambiance of different environments with weather effects
like rain, fog, snow, and more
- Challenge yourself to three different difficulty levels.
- Multiple Endings determined by your decisions in the game
Arvale II’s site will go live on
Monday, then you’ll really be able to see what all of the fuss is about. :0)